Procedure of the admitting to hospital
Step I – Registration in the medical secretary’s office of the hospital
Step II – Specialist medical examination (if the waiting time to the doctor is growing longer, we invite to the office at school)
The medical examination includes:
- conducting interview (data concerning the childbearing, family circumstances, experienced illnesses and injuries, allergy, supply of the orthopaedic assistance),
- writing out the therapeutic card (exercises and rehabilitation treatments made during the stay in hospital)
Step III – Admission to the school
Conversation with the tutor or with educational psychologist is embracing:
- collecting information about the pupil
- providing information concerning the plan of the day, possibilities of the contact with the class tutor.
Step IV – nursing interview (after coming to the branch)
The interview with the nurse includes:
- checking practical parameters (pulse, pressure, temperature)
- examining the general condition of the patient (height, weight)
- obtaining concerning data: of feeding, allergy, using the orthopaedic equipment, contact lenses, etc.
- of settling needs to relieve oneself, respiratory diseases and cardiovascular diseases.
- opinion of the class tutor,
- list of subjects for the accomplishment during the hospitalization acquired from the class tutor from the parent school
- in case of pupils with special education needs we ask:
– for IPET document delivering – at and for the inspection of documentation psychological – pedagogic,
– copy of the psychological opinion, decisions of the clinic psychological – pedagogic (if were given),
Plan of the day at the hospital/school:
6:30 – wake-up
7:00 – breakfast
10:45 – lunch
13:10 – dinner
17:45 – supper
Rehabilitation treatments, lessons and extracurriular activities:
7:30 – 12:30 – rehabilitation treatments for all the pupils of the primary and secondary school
8:00 – 12:00 – extracurriular activities for all those pupils who have a break within their rehabilitation treatments (own learning, doing one’s homework, table games, computers etc.)
11:35 – 14:20 or 11:35 – 15:10 – lessons for the pupils of the junior primary school
12:25 – 19:50 – lessons for the pupils of the primary and secondary school as well as the extracurriular activities (sports activities outside, activities according to needs and interests – art, dance classes, musical, relaxation, group integrating games, drama and other)
19:50 – 21:00 – coming back to the hospital branch, preparing to the sleep.